the way we pay
"As a consumer, you are used to being able to use your card for basically any purchase. However, within the B2B value chain, card acceptance is still lower than 20% worldwide. Billhop allows the cardholder to pay the remaining 80% of suppliers worldwide that currently do not accept card payments."
CEO at Billhop
"Quite simply, there isn’t anyone else offering Billhop’s unique solution in Europe. Their radical take on the buyer-funded solution within the B2B sphere is evidence of their potential to completely overhaul the card payments industry.
It’s precisely this daring attitude and willingness to challenge the status quo that make us excited to back Billhop."
Partner at Element Ventures