Pay invoices and bills
Your card is charged directly when you make a payment. If you schedule a bill for payment at a later date, your card will be charged four business days before the due date of the invoice.
For individuals, the maximum amount is €10,000 per day, and €40,000 per month. For businesses, the amount is €20,000 per invoice, and €400,000 per month. For individuals wanting to pay an invoice of over €10,000, and for businesses wanting to pay over €20,000, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
Information regarding all of your paid invoices are stored on Billhop. You can easily search for paid invoices or customise reports in order to get a summary of your spending in your overview. You can also download receipts from your account, either as a PDF or Excel documents.
You will receive your money back within 3-5 working days.
If you log in to your Billhop account, you can see the status of all your registered invoices. You can also choose to receive an e-mail when the payment of an invoice is completed.
When you pay your invoices through Billhop, both your invoices and our fee are shown on your bank statement.
Sure you can! As long as you have an internet connection, you can access your Billhop account – wherever you are in the world.
You can pay invoices to most suppliers. You cannot pay invoices to debt collection agency, or to another credit card issuer. For invoice payments with American Express you can’t make payments to credit institutions or companies with similar operations.
- Card issuers
- Collecting agencies (credits, debts, loans)
- BitCoin/Cryptocurrency marketplaces
- Exchange currency intermediaries
- Casino and Gambling
- Arms dealers
- Second hand vehicles, or vehicles parts
For American Express, the following additional payments are not allowed
- Banks and financial institutions
- Loans and credit payments
- Payments to Own Company which is defined as; “payments to businesses for which the payer either serves as a board member, chief executive or is an authorised signatory”
Futhermore, we don’t accept remittance (transferring money from a private individual to another one) and transactions to one’s bank account.
Please note that the purpose of your transaction must always be stated clearly.
Billhop is a great way to turn bills you have to pay into Avios points or other rewards and to extend the payment period.
Examples of the most common bills paid with Billhop are:
- Home repairs and renovations
- Car and car repairs /service
- Recurring rent and utility bills /amenities (electricity, mobile phone bills)
- Legal fees
- School/day care tuition
- Sportclub and other membership fees
- Any invoice-based purchase for goods or services
It is not allowed to pay:
- Debt collectors or credit card issuers.
- Bitcoin companies
- Arms dealers
- Remittance (transferring money from a private individual to another)
- And following the guidelines of American Express you can not make payments to financial institutions or payments to a private account with an Amex card.
Please note that the purpose of your transaction should always be stated clearly in the reference field.
Payment takes place within 4 business days, unless otherwise specified at the point of payment. Note that holidays and weekends might add extra days to the payout process.