Littlewoods Credit Card
Pay your bills and invoices online with your Littlewoods credit card via Billhop
You can use your Littlewoods Credit Card to pay your bills online through Billhop. Paying bills has never been so easy!
Littlewoods money issues Littlewoods credit cards, which are connected to your account online and allow you to easily manage your finances.
With your Littlewoods Credit Card you can find out if you will be accepted before applying and your credit score won’t be affected by QuickCheck. In less than a minute you’ll get an answer!
Furthermore, if your application is accepted for your next Littlewoods purchase you’ll get money back!
Littlewoods Credit Card is in a partnership with Capital One and MasterCard.
Here some specifics:
- Up to £1,500 Credit limit
- You can set up email alerts so that you are always on top of your expenses
- No annual fee
Moreover, The Littlewoods credit card helps you build your credit rating.
In order to pay a bill with your Littlewoods Credit Card on Billhop, please follow these steps:
- Create an account (just enter your name, date of birth and official address) – You will receive a confirmation email.
- Add your transaction (by entering your recipient’s account number, invoice reference and amount).
- Add your credit card details (MC/Visa/Amex) and pay like you would do for any other online purchase.
Easy, isn’t it? Get started now!
Littlewoods was founded in 1932 and specialised on mail-order retailing over the years to become the UK’s leading online retailer. All the most renowned brands are sold by Littlewoods, which offers products for everyone, for every family and home with affordable payment options. Littlewoods has over 80 years of experience of home shopping and over 40 of delivery.
It's easy to get started with Billhop. A quick registration and you're all set to start paying bills and invoices with your credit card.
Want us to contact you?
Would you like us to contact you on a time that suits you? Just fill in the form below and we get back to you at your convenience.