The John Lewis Financial Services Ltd
Pay your bills online with your John Lewis Financial Services Credit Card via Billhop
The John Lewis Waitrose Partnership Card
Through Billhop you can pay your bills and invoices with The John Lewis Waitrose PartnershipCard and earn points
for John Lewis and Waitrose gift vouchers everytime you make a purchase with your MasterCard.
For every £1 spent on your card at John Lewis, Waitrose and John Lewis Insurance and Foreign Exchange, 1 point is earned and 1 for every £2 spent with your MasterCard.
Furthermore, every 500 points you earn you get £5 in gift vouchers to spend at either John Lewis or Waitrose three times a year.
Some key points
- Receive a £ 10 voucher when you spend £ 500 within the first 90 days
- 18.9% APR representative variable
- a dedicate app
- You can double your points by buying an insurance with your partnership card
Every time you use your MasterCard John Lewis Waitrose Partnership Card you will reward yourself! Here what you can get:
- John Lewis and Waitrose vouchers (they are sent 3 times a year)
- You can add up up to 3 card holders to your account
- Interest-free for 9 months
- 0% on Balance Transfers for 18 months from account opening (2.9% fee applies, minimum £5)
About the John Lewis Partnership
John Lewis Financial Services Limited is a British company and a subsidiary of HSBC Bank plc. It manages John Lewis department stores, Waitrose supermarkets and Ocado web supermarket, banking and financial services, and other retail-related activities. The John Lewis Partnership is an employee-owned trust. The company’s employees have a say in the running of the business, and receive a share of annual profits. By sales, the group is the third largest private company in the UK.
It's easy to get started with Billhop. A quick registration and you're all set to start paying bills and invoices with your credit card.
Want us to contact you?
Would you like us to contact you on a time that suits you? Just fill in the form below and we get back to you at your convenience.