Terms for the pilot offer:
- The company must not be/have been a Billhop customer.
- The company must be a Xero customer.
- The offer is available for a limited number of companies and once that goal has been reached, the pilot will be closed for new companies.
- Billhop reserves the right to refuse a company to participate in the pilot.
The pilot includes the following steps:
- Registration of account with Billhop
- Activation of integration between Xero and Billhop
- Payment of invoice through Billhop within 14 days from the registration of Billhop account
- Provision of feedback and findings of the integration to Billhop representatives
- Billhop covers the value of the invoice paid through Billhop with a maximum of 500 GBP and Billhop’s service fee
Billhop will refund the service fee for an invoice value up to 500 GBP.
Billhop will refund the value of an invoice with a maximum of 500 GBP per onboarded customer who has completed the pilot (as per the steps above). The refund is claimed by the onboarded customer issuing an invoice to Billhop as per instructions given by the end of the pilot. NB: the invoice paid via Billhop can be larger than 500 GBP, but the refund from Billhop will be a maximum of 500 GBP.
It is the onboarded customer’s responsibility to assess which taxes that may apply to the participation in this pilot. Billhop is not responsible for assessing whether or not any taxes are payable on the pilot offer, or on the payment of the invoice through the service.
Once the onboarded customer has completed its participation in the pilot offer, it can choose to either keep its Billhop user account and be charged on transactions as per Billhop regular terms of service or terminate the user account. Should the company wish to terminate its user account, the company must contact customer support.
For the complete terms of service, please see this link.