Feedbacks & Complaints

At Billhop, we strive to constantly improve our services and therefore, we always appreciate our customers’ feedback. Let us know what you think about the service by calling us, writing an email or leaving a message on our chat. Our team will read your feedback carefully.

I am not satisfied with the way you handled my case. How can I make a formal complaint?

If you are not satisfied, we kindly ask you to contact our customer service first. Our team will be happy to help you with your matter or find a solution to a possible misunderstanding, as well as take note of your comments and forward them to the correct department.

I have been in touch with your customer service regarding a complaint, but I'm still not satisfied. What can I do?

If you are still not satisfied, we recommend that you file a written complaint to Your case will be reviewed thoroughly by our impartial complaints manager who will make a new assessment.
Your written complaint has to contain all the details about your case. Our complaints manager needs to know what happened in your previous communications with us, as well as a report about why you are not satisfied and how you would like us to solve your case. You will receive an answer as soon as a definitive decision is made, i.e. within a couple of days.
If you are not satified with the decision made by our complaint manager, you can inform the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN) or other Relevant Authorities. You can get free counselling if you contact a Consumers' Association.
Remember that our complaint manager only reviews cases which already have been submitted to Billhop's customer service. If you are contacting us for the first time regarding a complaint, we kindly ask you to contact our customer service instead.


At Billhop, we strive to always have satisfied customers. Should disputes arise between you and Billhop, which cannot be solved by our customer service or complaints manager, you can file a complaint to the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN).

Contact information for the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN)

Address: ARN, mailbox 174, 101 23 Stockholm, Sweden
The EU Commission has an online platform to solve e-commerce disputes within the EU without going to court. On this platform, you can submit your complaint in any of the languages of the member states.